On this position you will operate concrete pump in order to make concrete floors or ceilings sometime on high buildings. You will drive to the building site. You will contract distribution center and discuss next destinations.
- few years of experience in operating concrete pump (experience with Schwing or other German pumps, e.g. Putzmeiter is very welcome)
- experience in pouring concrete on hight buildings on 35-40 meters high
- driving licence C+E it’s a must
- able to work independently (working alone on the jobsites)
- flexible (working late hours or at night)
- able to work precisely (e.g. work in the very narrow streets) keeping good tempo of work
- able to engage in the long term employment
- good English it’s a must (knowledge of some technical terms in Dutch is very welcome)
- attractive salary 15€ + a lot of over time.
- fully legal employment according to Belgian conditions
- holiday allowance (according to Belgian regulations – 15.38% of gross annual earnings)
- annual bonus (8.15% of annual gross earnings)
- family allowance
- other bonuses and benefits according to local regulations
- organization of all formalities related to employment in Belgium
- guidance of coordinators
- transportation cost return – paid once, on the ground of bills.
- organisation of accommodation – paid by the employee
- work clothing
Interested persons are requested to send their CV to the following e-mail:
Please include the following clause:
I hereby voluntarily agree to have my personal data contained in my CV processed for the recruitment process and future recruitment processes by NEXT s.c. (in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union, No. 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC). I also agree to make available my personal data to potential employers in Poland and abroad for purposes related to the recruitment processes. I understand that I can request access to my personal data, request rectification, removal, restriction of processing, and data transfer.