On this position you will be responsible for bricklaying with different materials (Ytong, Porotherm, clinker) according to technical drawings. Part of your work will preparing mortar and glue, setting up foundations and others according to needs.
- great experience in different building works, mostly with bricklaying
- experience with demolition works
- communicative English or German
- you are open for additional buildings tasks and teamwork
- attractive salary 14-15€ gross
- fully legal employment according to Belgian conditions
- holiday allowance (according to Belgian regulations – 15.38% of gross annual earnings)
- annual bonus (8.15% of annual gross earnings)
- family allowance
- other bonuses and benefits according to local regulations
- organization of all formalities related to employment in Belgium
- guidance of coordinators
- transportation cost return – paid once, on the ground of bills.
- organisation of accommodation – paid by the employee
- work clothing
Interested persons are requested to send their CV to the following e-mail:
Please include the following clause:
I hereby voluntarily agree to have my personal data contained in my CV processed for the recruitment process and future recruitment processes by NEXT s.c. (in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union, No. 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC). I also agree to make available my personal data to potential employers in Poland and abroad for purposes related to the recruitment processes. I understand that I can request access to my personal data, request rectification, removal, restriction of processing, and data transfer.