On this position you will be responsible for diagnosis (also via computer software) and complete repair of different trucks.
- experience with diagnostics and repair of different trucks
- communicative English or German
- experience with hydraulics, mechanics, pneumatic and electrical systems present in different trucks
- fully legal work according to dutch conditions
- accommodation free of charge
- insurance free of charge
- salary around 470-500€ netto/week
- holiday allowance
- organization of all formalities related to employment in Holland
- work clothing
Interested persons are requested to send their CV to the following e-mail:
Please include the following clause:
I hereby voluntarily agree to have my personal data contained in my CV processed for the recruitment process and future recruitment processes by NEXT s.c. (in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union, No. 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC). I also agree to make available my personal data to potential employers in Poland and abroad for purposes related to the recruitment processes. I understand that I can request access to my personal data, request rectification, removal, restriction of processing, and data transfer.